A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Tucker Takes Over

I'm Tucker. I'm taking over this blog. Ruff! Usually I don't take things from my assistant. I'm King of the Stuffies. Sometimes bones. Puppy wasn't finished with her breakfast today, so I took that. My assistant gave it back to her. I gave my starving look but he didn't care.

I'm a Siberian Husky, nine years old. I told my assistant to put that in the profile. He said you have to be 14 to own an account. Okay - ownership doesn't matter, just possession.

He does other stuff for me. Fixes food. Drives. Takes photos, types, edits. Said he has journalism experience. Meh. I'll stick around awhile. I have to - he doesn't let me out the front door without him.

I'll talk about dog stuff and let him write about his stupid stuff sometimes. Fraud in China? He says it affects dog food, but I don't see howwwl. Genetics? Does that mean blaming things on Jeanette? Russia - he says Siberian Huskies aren't from Russia. Woowoowoooo. Crazy.

I have more to say but it's time for medicine. Treats!

No comments: