A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

If you build it....


mr_ed:  No takers on the Donkos?
Tucker:  Why do you call them that?
mr_ed:  I think I earned the right. I was in first grade in the Denver Public School system when they started up, and I was "privileged" to hear lots of chatter about them every Monday during football season, all 12 years.
Tucker:  Not very good chatter?
mr_ed:  Often not very good at all. And then I moved to Boulder, which even then was seen as part of the Denver area, and I heard lots more about them for a bunch more years.
Tucker:  Okay. So about the question.

Last hour's trivia answer:  I'm going to let it ride a while longer.

This hour's trivia question:  Two Beanie Babies for this one - one for each question! What or where is this building? And who was the architect?


Next hour's trivia category:  Miscellaneous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

humm... this is a difficult question. We will do some searching..
Hugs,
Sitka