A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Getting into the rhythm of things


mr_ed:  I'm baaaack!

Last hour's trivia answer:  Indeed it was William Barclay "Bat" Masterson, who as marshal of Trinidad refused to allow "Doc" Holliday be extradited back to Arizona for trial on another disturbance involving the Earps.

Please sponsor us for MaxFund!

Please make a pledge!


This hour's trivia question:  We've shilly-shallied long enough - time for a Broncos question! In what season did the expansion team have their first "winning season"? That is, was it their first, third, ninth, or ? regular season when they won more games than they lost for the first time?

Next hour's trivia category:  Back to architecture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Earps? That's what I had yesterday. I Earped on the carpet, and Dad had to extradite it out with Petzyme. I think I've been eating too much of Copper's food. It's got extra fiber in it to help him poop. So that caused my disturbance involving the Earps.