A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Get steamed


Tucker:   I'm going back to bed real soon!

Last hour's trivia answer:  Twins Freelan O. and Francis Edgar Stanley invented and produced the car known as the Stanley Steamer. Edgar died; Freelan built the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park.

Stephen King planned or wrote (or something) his novel The Shining while staying in the Stanley Hotel. So the hotel is what they have in common, though of course they never met.

You park your Stanley at the Stanley, which is (sorta) in the park. So your Stanley is in park, and so is the hotel! Funny how that works out! You can drive in the park, but you can't drive in park.

Hmmm.

This hour's trivia question:  No question this hour.

Next hour's trivia category:  No question next hour either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo under 15 min to go. Great job!!

Barb Hallock said...

one more and you did it! I'm so proud of all my monitees. You really did a good thing! =)

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, I am so glad it is almost over. My bed is calling me! I'm sure you are both ready too!

Great job!