A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

It can get hairy


mr_ed:  I don't know whether it's going to rain today or not. Doesn't look like it. Rain's okay, but when the lightning takes down your internet service....

Thought I'd pass this along - Henrietta and Hector are hopeful for handouts for their Help-the-Hawks Home in Hoboken. If you talk to them, tell 'em I said Howdy!

(Come to think of it, on the Andy Griffith show either Gomer or Goober said, "Tell 'em I said hey!")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moe: Speaking of goobers, good job taking Copper down a couple of notches on that trivia question.

Benny: How'd that mangy cur worm his way into our house, anyway?

Moey: You have to admit we've been getting a lot more treats since he joined us.

Benny: Yeah, but cream cheese, peanut butter, raw beef, and Merrick's Wingaling don't make up for all the Mom and Dad time he's stealing. Did I tell you he tried to push me down the stairs?

Minky: *ahem* I would prefer that you not use the term "mangy cur." I consider that term to be a canine slur. As a true mange victim, I prefer to be called a Sarcoptic Survivor.

Benny: Whatever.