A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tempus fugit!


mr_ed:  Time for a new post already!
Tucker:  Grrr. That's my tummy growling.
mr_ed:  Oh come on! We're never up this early. Your tummy isn't awake yet!
Tucker:  ::scowl::
mr_ed:  Hey, I meant to get a shout out an hour ago, so let's do it now.
Tucker:  Let's do what now? Eat?
mr_ed:  I'll fix you something good in a minute. First I want to say howdy to someone in the animal biz who's smarter than us and probably still asleep, "Alpine Andy the Answer-man" at All-Alaska Akitas in Anchorage.
Tucker:  You're A-OK with us!
mr_ed:  Oh, and I forgot to mention the category for the next Colorado trivia question: Gunslingers. Some worked both sides of the law at one time or another. At the next half hour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Tucker! Looking good. Get the human to get you some FOOD!
hugs,
Sitka