A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

lolcats r liek dogz?

Don't tellz me....

Siberian Huskies have to be kept on-leash. When they get lost, they can't find their way home.



La la la la la.

Siberian Huskies have selective hearing.



Cannibalism.

Siberian Huskies play rough.



I found pills....

Siberian Huskies get into everything! And eat it!



Dad.  Hey dad.  Dad dad hey dad.

This reminds me so much of Mystique!

Mystique bugging Jaeger.

She loved Jaeger so much! And pestered him so much!

I would have used a picture of Mystique bugging me. But Jaeger looks more like her dad. He's not, but he looks like it.


"moar funny pictures" frm icanhascheezburger

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My mom thinks we act like cats sometimes.

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Our mom thinks Siberians are the missing link between dogs and cats. I don't want to say anything, but Stormy is often more feeeeeline than K9. Don't tell her I said that; she'll kick my butt.
Play bows,
Zim

Khady Lynn said...

And don't forget, Siberian Huskies like to talk. A lot!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Ha roo!! Love the selective hearing one. Sooooo true!
Hugs,
Sitka