A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Monday, October 8, 2007

An apple a day

The Human Assistant has been icky-sick for a day. I think he ate a bad apple. He found out from the Army of Four blog that some animals snuggle with their humans to make them feel better (like Sitka and Tia do). Hmmph!

Ignoring that.... A few days ago H.A. picked up all the apples that were on the ground. He kept a few of them for himself. Gremlin and I can get our own because more keep falling down. But we still stare at him while he cuts up his apples until he gives us pieces.

Anyway, H.A. says he forgets that apples from trees don't last as long as apples from stores. So he may not have gotten around to that apple soon enough.

He wishes he had a dog stomach. He says we have tons more acid in our tummies than humans do. So icky things don't make us sick as often.

But dogs shouldn't eat "herbal ecstacy." The athlete drug police say athletes can't have any. But somebody gave some to this greyhound. All you sled dogs out there - don't take BZP!

Here's another tip. Wearing a dog collar can make you get attacked more! It's true! This story only mentions people wearing dog collars. But wouldn't it apply to dogs too? I would think so.

I need to sleep now. I guess it's allergy season. My breathing parts have been stressed the last few days even though H.A. says he's sneaking me my medicine. Happy dreams, everydoggy!

3 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Hope your H.A. feels better soon. My mom and little biped have been sick too! Here are your interview questions, I decided to put them in your comments so don't worry about emailing me.

1. You recently told us about strange pets that people keep. If you have any pet, what would it be and why?
2. You've mentioned a lot of countries in your blog, i.e. China, Brazil, Egypt, Australia, and Russia to name a few. Have you ever traveled? If so, where and if not, where would you like to go?
3. Your profile tells us that 4 poster dogs have lived with you at Mr. Ed's. Which one was yor favorite?
4. If you were human what profession would you choose?
5. With all the grapes in the garden, we can't help but wonder if H. A. will make wine from them. If he does and serves it with cheese--Which will you beg for? Wine or Cheese?

Kisses, Sky
Hope you like my questions!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I take it that you don't cuddle with your human assistant when he feels bad?

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Oh for the LOVE!!! What the heck will these stupid humans think of next!?! Doping dogs??? I wish they would just outlaw dog racing!

I hope your H.A. is feeling better soon. Doesn't he know it's not safe to eat things off the ground? That should be left up to us.

Holly