A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Sinjin another doth provoke

BTW, if woo don't stop writing about him SO MUCH, we are gonna think woo really DO like HIM!!!  (Khyra)

One sin, I know, another doth provoke.  (Shakespeare, Pericles, act 1, sc. 1)

It's important that I woo out against the Human Assistant bringing dogs to the house. What if he doesn't stop?

Sinjin has only been here a week. And already H.A. is talking to people to get another one from Ohio and 20 more from New Mexico!

⇒  20!  ⇐

Then someone will come and take us all to the city pound. And then we'll all be back where we started!

So somedoggy has to chase Lucy and Sinjin outta here. And make sure the ᛒᚤᚱᛒᚤᚱᚾᚤᚺᛃ don't overwhelm us!

I have not been able to do a good job of it the past few days. I have a cough down in my chest. The dokker sent us home with Aunty Bio-Tic, who lives in a bottle. But I'm not feeling better yet. Maybe it's partly that old new monia again.

Anyway. A few days ago H.A. took us boys on a walk together. Here ya go:

Sinjin and Tucker start their walk
We're off ... what's that?
Sinjin and Tucker find snow
No sledding today!
Sinjin sniffs a pole
Hmmm....
Tucker looks over at Sinjin
Did I miss something over there?
Sinjin sniffs around pine cones
The nose knows the difference!
Sinjin and Tucker arrive home
Open the door, somebody!


ⓣⓤⓒⓚⓔⓡ

7 comments:

Angel said...

I feel your pain, Mr. Tucker! Mom brought another foster puppy home last night. What can we do to stop this constant inflow of strange dogs??

nl1990 said...

I hope you feel better soon Tucker!

~nancy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hope woo do feel better soon Tukhker!

AND see, I really know what's inside that red head AND HEART of yours!!

That Sinjin is one handsome fellow - I khan see it so does run in the family!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kapp pack said...

You two make quite the pair.....a very handsome pair of redheads!

Woo woo, KA

Indy said...

Awww, Sinjin looks like he's starting to relax and enjoy himself! You are being a good sport Tucker!

Thor said...

There is no stopping the humans once they have gotten started on the bringing more dogs home thing. The only thing that keeps my mama from bringing home tons of Sibes is Dad saying no! But having a sibling your own size is a GOOD thing, trust me!

Woos,
Thor

Khady Lynn said...

Looks like a good walk! Did you find Oswald under the tree? I think he likes hiding under the trees.

Are you going to take in the poor doggie from Sibernet that is in Ohio? If so, I will sign my mom up to help with transport!!!

Holly