A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TUCKER's trip

Yeah, yeah. Last time the photos were all about Sinjin. (I hope everydoggy noticed me #2!)

But Sinjin only rode in one direction! And I rode in both! So let's have pics about my trip!

The Human Assistant took pictures in the gas station before we left. He was muttering about getting a rental vehicle with only ¼ of a tank of gas. And being late and getting later.

But he used the time wisely! He took pictures of yo!
Tucker's Snow Dog pose
Look!  It's a Snow Dog!
Tucker's laughing pose
The camera loves me!


(The first photo looks better if you click on it to make it bigger.)

Great pictures, H.A. ... of a great dog!  Heh!   If I'd had these photos a week ago I might've worked up the courage to ask H.A. to send them to Amber and ask her to be my valentine.

Then maybe she'd have come to meet me on this trip!  ::sigh::  Oh well. It wasn't to be, I guess.  

The next photos show that there was an interruption to my trip.

It's the Army of Four's Supreme Allied Co-Commander! But who's that dog? It's not Stormy, Amber, Zim or Dave!

Okay, I knew we were going to get Sinjin. But I could still make a last stand. A hamburger stand!  

I saw that Sinjin is food-motivated. (Like most of us!) So I quietly suggested that he should stick close to his Papa Mike. (Which H.A. tells me might be Army talk for a project manager. Whatever that is!)

"We're parked next to a McDonald's®, right?  ​He's dumping you so he can load up on hamburgers!  ​Stick with him!"

Sinjin and Mike
Sinjin:  You have my food?
the dominance game
Stay with him ... hamburgers!
Sinjin watches Mike leave
Sinjin:  He's getting hamburgers?
Big Chevy Suburban & small Jeep Cherokee
The big rental vehicle and ours


But Sinjin didn't make enough of a fuss. He squawked when the Supreme Allied Co-commander lifted him into our big, tall rental vehicle. Which was even taller than normal on the inside because of how the seats were folded.

(Sinjin did it twice when H.A. helped him into the Big White Suburban, too. H.A. tried different ways to boost him up. He's not sure whether Sinjin maybe has a belly problem or something. But the last time, H.A. was mostly lifting up his (Sinjin's) rump. So it doesn't really seem like it. Something for our dokker to check.)

Then Sinjin watched Papa Mike get in the A04mobile and drive off. Well, I tried!

But my evil genius plan to get rid of Sinjin continues! And I think it's working! I'll tell you about it next time!

The H.A. needed one more photo to finish with. So the last one shows the big rented Chevy Suburban next to our 20-year-old Jeep XJ (Cherokee).

On the other side of the vehicles is Wadsworth Boulevard. Then the Ford part of Phil Long dealerships. Then the foothills.

H.A. took that picture at the end of the day. And put it at the end of the blog.

ⓣⓤⓒⓚⓔⓡ

p.s. - The End.

6 comments:

Kapp pack said...

What a great story! I hope you both got some of those hamburgers or at least a few french fries! How are things going at home???

Woo woo, KA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YUM!

This tale of tails gets tastier evFURry time!!

Khongrats again!!!

Wags&Khyssses,
Khyra

PeeEss: Khome on Tukhker - woo know with galz you snooze you lose - the early pup gets the gal!

The Brat Pack said...

Such a great story...we think it's so special that you gave Sinjin a new home. :)

Bear

Angel said...

Welcome home, Sinjin!! You couldn't be in a better place! I hope Mr. Ed will share with us the whole story of how you came to find a new home in Colorado. May you live long and prosper!

Khady Lynn said...

Have I mentioned what a great guy your H.A. is? What a prince for taking sweet old Sinjin into your home! Please be nice Tucker! He needs lots of love since his family decided he wasn't worth THEIR love!

Can't wait to see more pics of all of you together!

PeeS: How is Gremlin doing? I have been thinking of her and wondering how she is.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Tucker, you certainly are a very handsome dog.

Are you three getting along okay? Sharing hamburgers, perhaps?

diane