A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cold, hard light of day

Oh, I didn't realize I wrote so much my last time. No wonder the Big Guy took so long to type it! Sorry, everybody!

Minky, Diane didn't dunk me in hot oil because, like the BG said, my fur was already fried!  ​Hee hee hee!

And I'm not a Pomeranian, so she couldn't make Poms frites!!!  ​Hee hee!

Moving right along (do they change your oil every 3,000 feet? )....

Yesterday Tucker posted pictures of snow falling Wednesday night. Here it is, still falling, in the cold, hard light of the next day. Except that Friday and Saturday weren't all that cold, and today it may get up to 60°, so the snow's all gone now. Click for bigger pictures:

Tucker sitting in the snowfall
I am one with the falling snow.
Tucker lying in the snowfall
And the snow on the ground.
Sinjin walking in the snow
Thinking happy thoughts.
Tucker walking in the snow
Not thinking happy thoughts.
Tucker laughing (or yawning?)
Who said life's a beach?
Sinjin looking at camera
Wish you were here!


Yes, there's some kind of blur in the pictures, probably on the lens. The BG is looking into that. Hope he doesn't accidentally set off the flash when his face is so close to the camera! If he takes a picture of his eyeball, I'll post it here!

⅀ⅈℕⅉⅈℕ

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wish I were there too!

I would love to see woo handsome gents in the fur!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

PeeEss: Why don't woo offer to khlean the lens for your H.A. with SiberTonguePower!

Anonymous said...

Tucker--

I love the pictures of you meditating in the snow. You certainly look in your element...

diane

Angel said...

There's nothing better than a smiling Sibe!! You are both sooo handsome!

The Army of Four said...

You boys sure are handsome! Great pictures and WOW, I wish we had snow, too!
Tail wags,
Storms
PS: Mom says, "Mmmm... pommes frites!"

Anonymous said...

Wow! That snow looks awesome. I think I may need to come for a visit! Sinjin sure is looking good!!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

I love the bowl half full, bowl half empty, thing you two have going on on this blog! It's like having husky Smothers Brothers!

Woo woo, KA