A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Darned females

Don't listen to what Sinjin says. He's a big whiny baby! He needs to get thumped sometimes. I don't always remember why, exactly. But I know he does.

I got to go for a ride on Tuesday! The weather was warm! Supposably only 66°. But it felt warmer than that!

We went to MaxFund and I had to wait in the car. That was dumb.

The Human Assistant went inside. Then he came outside. And he had Mika with him. Then they went to the MaxFund yard. I was still in the car! But then he took me in the yard too.

After he made sure we weren't going to chew each other up, he let me off my leash. This is what that looked like:

MaxFund's Mika sniffs Tucker
Yeah, that's my ear.
Mika puts her paws on Tucker
You're pushing your luck!
Mika wants to get on Tucker again
Go away! Sheesh!
Mika sniffs Tucker again
Now what?
Mika tries to put her paws on Tucker again
Dangit, stop!
Tucker walks away from Mika
Stay away!


Danged females! You let them sniff you and they think that makes them the boss dog.

I did turn around and snarl in her face her once. She just snarled back. Have you seen pictures of the Army of Four when it looks like they're fighting? It was like that. Just for a second. Too fast for H.A. to get a picture.

Then H.A. put me back in the car again. Whew! I was panting and panting! Thirsty! Then he took Mika back inside. Lucky dog! I'll bet it was shady and she had a bowl of water.

Where was the H.A.? What was taking him so long? Then he came out with a bowl of water for me. Then he walked me around the car. I thought we were going back into the yard, but no. Huh.

Then we came home. Everydoggy was all, "What are those new smells?" I was all, "Stand back, I'm going to get a drink."

Not the most exciting day. But I got to sniff around the MaxFund yard and catch up on the news. And mark a lot. So not a complete waste.

ⓣⓤⓒⓚⓔⓡ

Don't tell anydoggy but MaxFund's bowl is still in our car. H.A. says he'll take it back soon.

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And WOO wouldn't have us any other way!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Did you put your feet in the water bowl? It's good to do that.

Kapp pack said...

Sounds to me like you had a little more fun that you like to admit!

Woo woo, KA