A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm baaaack!

Hey!  It's Alizé!  I get to blog this time!  Shazam! 

Guess what mr_ed got on his birthday on Monday

ME coming home!

Alizé sees mr_ed come in the clinic
Are you here to rescue me?
Alizé sniffs at bottom of door
Okay!  Let's go!
Alizé looks at clinic staff person
Could you let us out, please?
Alizé is eager for the door to open
Open!  Open!  Open!


Tucker, it wasn't a vacation at a spa! It was bad! I had to stay in a crate all day with needles sticking in me! And I didn't feel so good lots of the time. I lost 7 pounds!

When mr_ed showed up, they gave him cans and bags of the food we have at home. That's okay. You can't have enough food! And some different medicine and needles from what we have at home.

Then they brought me out. Sure, I gave him some kisses. But I rolled on my back and showed him my tummy a bunch of times! He wanted more kisses, but I wanted to show him where they gave me a big owie. I think they took some stuff out of me. Maybe that was the 7 pounds.

Then mr_ed tied me to a bench ... and he left!

I screamed and screamed and made him come right back. Oh. He got a camera out of the car! I couldn't see the camera, of course, but I saw the flash of light. That's when he took that first picture up there.

Then instead of leaving he stood around and talked to one of my doctors because of the different medicine. The good thing was that they told him not to stick me so often to get drops of blood!

The bad thing was that we didn't leave! He stopped talking a bunch of times and took pictures of me trying to get out the door.

Let's go let's go let's go!  Finally we did. Then we stopped at my vet's place to let give them medical records and weigh me. Then we went home!

The first thing I did when I got in the house was to get a big drink of water and stick my paw in the bowl.

Home at last!

lizé

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Just wait until Tukhker tells woo how much he REALLY DID MISS WOO!

I'm sure SlimJim will spill the beans too!

That was a furry nice BIRFday present Your Human Assistant gave himself! But then again, my mom gave ME to herself on her birthday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

nl1990 said...

welcome home!

D.K. Wall said...

Glad you are home. We like our vet, but not to stay there.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Alize!

And Happy (belated) birthday to Mr. Ed, too!

diane

Kapp pack said...

We're so happy you're home safe and sound!

Happy Birthday to the Human Assistant too!

Kisses, Sky boy

Khady Lynn said...

Welcome home Alize!!! I'm glad you are doing so much better now, and can be back in your comfy home with your family. I hope Tucker is being nice!

Holly