A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Diabetes Day!

Remember when Sinjin thought we had orange puppies? I don't know why he thought that.

But here's a field of orange puppies. By some guy named Claude Money. Or something like that. And some puppies that are more red. By somebody else.

Monet's 'Poppies Blooming'
"Puppies Blooming"
The Cowardly Lion, Dorothy, the Tin Man, and the Scarecrow in the poppy field
Save Toto!


Anyway. Happy Birthday Claude whoever!

So, things have been kinda slow without Alizé around to chew stuff up. The Human Assistant has been on the computer looking for more dogs! I have to claw him. Which he doesn't like too much. But it gets his attention.

Then I jump around and woooo. That makes him laugh and think I want a treat. (Why, sure! Thanks!) And he forgets about getting more dogs for a while.

I think he's also been happy to not be getting up every two hours to check Alizé's blood sugar. And all that other stuff.

But. Today was World Diabetes Day. Was everyone supposed to go out and get diabetes? Sounds kinda dumb to me. Which makes it sound like something humans would think up.

Also Happy Birthday to some guy who invented jackets.

Okay. That's it for now.

ⓣⓤⓒⓚⓔⓡ

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOO!

I have a Diabetes Awareness Pikh on my blog from one of those bloggin' khat things!!

SOOO, The GIRL Sibe is missed by all!!!

SWEET ;=)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kapp pack said...

Tucker, you're so silly!

Butt wiggles, Meadow