A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Klingons in tights

Some things just shouldn't happen.

According to the Human Assistant, one of those things is Klingons in tights. I haven't seen this. But you might have. If you were a fan of the TV show Star Trek: The Next Generation.

One time (says H.A.) Captain Picard wound up as Robin Hood. And the rest of the gang were Robin Hood's cohort(s).

Worf, which is a Klingon, says "I am not a Merry Man!"  Well, DUH!
Klingons Worf and Gowron
Klingons
man who invented Klingon language
man
And neither am I!  Look at this!  Something else that just shouldn't happen!

Three Sibes with antlers
"Big Happy Family"
antlered Tucker looks forlorn
Is this really necessary?
antlered Tasha looks at antlered Alizé
Can you believe this?
Tasha dumps antlers
Forget it!
antlered Alizé looks away from camera
I'm blind.  I can't look at the camera!
Cheyenne dumps antlers
What a thing to do to a guest!


No further comment is necessary.  I hope.

ⓣⓤⓒⓚⓔⓡ

Oh. That last picture shows Cheyenne. I'll talk about her another time.

-- photos of Klingons and man from Wikipedia

4 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

We are on the phone with the ASPCA as we speak. Even for Cheyenne, who really has our curiosity up.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm khamped on to the hotline number fur when The Herd is done with their report!

As fur Cheyenne, fur sure!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are with the Herd - a call is definitely in order. We had to suffer the same indignity here a few days ago.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Khady Lynn said...

Oh my! Why DO humans insist on doing this sort of thing? Seriously!!!!

Holly