A blue-eyed, red-furred view of the world!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What's going on?

Dear friends of Tucker --

Human Assistant here.

I apologize for not helping Tucker write anything for several months.  My mother died, I lost a litter of foster pups to distemper, and I had issues with the shelter.  So I've withdrawn a lot.

The exception has been Facebook.  If you're there and haven't seen me yet, give Ed Dahlgren a shout.  I've posted some photos on FB, some recent that haven't been here in the blog and some older that you may recognize.

          =//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=

Tucker got realy sick last night, awfully fast.  At 3:30 p.m. he was eating and being his usual self, then at 3:30 a.m. he was unconscious in the emergency room with people trying to bring down his very high fever and bring up his very low blood pressure.

I have no idea what's wrong, and it will be a while before there's any possibility of me knowing.  For the next three hours the emergency doctor will just be trying to keep him going, and then the daytime internal medicine staff will take over and see what they can figure out.

Thank you for your kind thoughts for Tucker in the past.  If you have any left over, he could probably use them now and over the next few days.

   -- Ed

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We saw your FB post -

Khrossed paws and lots of Sibe Vibes headed to KholWOOrado from Pawsylvania -

Please keep us posted -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra